Logan Luxury Theatres - Rewards Program
Earn points towards rewards and prizes for going to the movies! The Director's Club costs nothing to join and points towards concessions and theatre passes are earned with each paid admission. Read the terms and conditions below and click the link at the bottom to sign-up online.
Terms And Conditions
- The Rewards Program is open to anyone 16 years or older except employees and immediate families of Logan Luxury Theatres Corp. and other participating businesses.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a Rewards Program card but purchases are required to earn rewards. Prizes are awarded for each level completed.
- Points are awarded for each dollar spent on tickets and concessions! Free popcorn, soft drinks and free tickets are awarded as points are accumulated. Reward schedule is available at the theatre. Points keep accumulating until a free ticket is awarded and then reset.
On the sign up page for the rewards Program, eliminate the option to select “Theatre Applying at” (since we sold our out-of-town theatres, the Luxury 5 Cinemas is now the only option, this question is no longer needed. We don’t have the same computer system at the Starlite drive-in so we run a separate manual rewards program there.
- Rewards Program cards and any free coupons or passes associated with this promotion are subject to verification and are void if reproduced or any part is illegible, altered, mutilated or indicates tampering. Logan Luxury Theatres Corp. is sole judge of the validity of all cards and its judgment is final. All redeemed coupons, passes, and cards are the property of Logan Luxury Theatres Corp. once they are redeemed and may not be returned.
- Logan Luxury Theatres Corp. reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program, terms and condition, and/or rewards at any time without notice.
- Rewards Program cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or other merchandise.
- Contracts on some films do not allow theatres to accept free passes. Rewards Program rewards passes may not be accepted on these films.